Dental Implants in Chicago and Milwaukee
If you have missing teeth, then dental implants offer the best solution for your smile’s long-term needs.
Today’s dental implants are:
- Designed to last for life
- Ideal for single or multiple tooth replacement
- Stronger than natural teeth
- Easy to care for
- Healthier for your smile
Options for Every Smile
At Major Dental Clinics, we offer individualized dental implant treatments for every smile. Whether you need to replace one tooth or more, implants provide a successful and comfortable alternative to conventional tooth replacements.
Some of the different types of implant restorations we offer include:
- Single Tooth Implants — Implants are non-invasive to other teeth, functioning independently of the structures around them. For single missing teeth, we top your implant off with a custom ceramic crown.
- Implants for Multiple Teeth — Implant supported bridges look like conventional bridges, but either end is anchored onto an implant. They’re an ideal alternative to partial dentures.
- Implant Supported Overdentures — A removable denture that snaps onto 2-4 dental implants for improved comfort and stability.
- Permanent Hybrid Prosthesis — A hybrid restoration that’s permanently attached to 4-6 implants underneath.
Dental Implant FAQ
Yes. Since they don’t rely on adjacent teeth, there’s no need to alter the structure of your surrounding smile. Plus, they trigger new bone growth around them, which helps support a youthful facial profile.
Getting implants is easier than most people expect! Only a small amount of local anesthetic is usually all that’s needed. Since your bone doesn’t have pain receptors, implant placement is relatively comfortable.
Today’s implant designs are capable of lasting for several decades, if not the rest of your life. Implants have the highest success rate of any modern dental restoration.
Implants are brushed and flossed just like your other teeth. Clean your implants daily and schedule a checkup at Major Dental Clinics every six months.
A typical dental implant can take up to 3-6 months to fully integrate with the bone around it. However, you’ll never have to go with missing teeth. We’ll design a healing prosthesis that is replaced with a permanent restoration once your implant is integrated.
Since certain health conditions or medications can contraindicate dental implant placement, be sure to discuss your health background with our Milwaukee and Chicago implant dentists. If you have been told that you cannot get implants due to bone loss, bone grafting may be needed to ensure the proper amount of bone for implants to integrate.
Usually, the best choice is to preserve your natural teeth. However, if you have aggressive gum disease or teeth that are non-restorable, having them replaced with dental implants could be the best solution for your smile.
Visit Our Chicago and Milwaukee Implant Dentists
For an honest, professional opinion on whether or not dental implants are right for you, contact Major Dental Clinics today to schedule a consultation. We’re conveniently located in both the Chicago and Milwaukee metropolitan areas.