Who We Are
Major Dental Clinics are modern, specialty prosthodontic clinics that focus on patients in need of esthetic, implant, and reconstructive dentistry. Our offices are designed with extensive attention to detail to help patients feel relaxed and comfortable during their visit. We provide patients with the convenience of getting all surgeries and restorative work done in one office.
Our clinic offers:
- An experienced team of Prosthodontists, Periodontists, and General Dentists
- Dedicated surgical suites
- The latest technologies including 3D advanced diagnostics, face scanning, 3D printing, and milling
- Convenience of extractions, bone grafting, implant surgeries, and restoration in one office
- 10+ years of service to the community
What is a Prosthodontist?
Prosthodontists are dental specialists with 3 years of advanced training in the restoration, maintenance, and replacement of missing teeth. They specialize in creating or restoring beautiful smiles.
Why Choose a Prosthodontist?
A prosthodontist can help if something needs to be repaired or replaced in your mouth. This means they can help if you have one missing tooth, several missing teeth, or need all of your teeth and gums replaced.